Saturday 18 June 2011

The Jezabels

If you're not an Australian (and even if you are) there's probably a fair chance that you've never heard of these guys.

I was listening to them religiously a while ago, but its been a good 6 months since I've blasted a tune of theirs into my ears or over some loudspeakers... and having just played a few of their songs again, they're even better than I remember!

They haven't even released their debut album yet, but if their EP's are anything to go by, it should be pretty amazing! (maybe not now that I've jinxed them though....)

Anyway, have a listen and let me know what you think. And yes, I will think less of you if you don't love them (just telling it like it is).


With regards to the moronic aspects of this blog, tonight's post is merely a mini reprieve. There'll be plenty more posts over the coming days to satisfy your appetite. Until then, enjoy (or don't enjoy) the tunes.